rminated in accordance with the provisions of the Teacher Tenure Act of Missouri or other applicable law.
... . Method
A. A tenured teacher may be terminated by the [[board:start|Board of E... rofessional competency or efficiency of a tenured teacher, consideration should be given to the teacher's performance evaluations, other documentation or evidence o
nate employees. If a question exists as to when a teacher will earn tenure or whether an employee is tenure... l control in the application of district policy.
Teacher -- Any employee of a school district regularly re... ed to parents or guardians.
Permanent or Tenured Teacher -- A teacher who meets the definition of a "permanent" teacher in the Missouri Teacher Tenure Act, includi
fessional Staff Retirement Gratuity ======
If any teacher or administrator employed by School of the Osage ... n early retirement incentive will be paid to such teacher or administrator as follows.
If written notifica... |
Twenty-Five and Out: This means a teacher or administrator has 25 years of service in Publi... " in PSRS.
Thirty Years of Service: This means a teacher or administrator has 30 years of service in the P
4. Align with district, school and teacher goals.
5. Be infused with active learnin... development for teachers will include a beginning teacher assistance program and a mentoring program that m... ith law:
1. The district may supervise a teacher in a local business externship for professional d... evelopment hours. The externship must provide the teacher practical experience at a business in the local c
l-time teachers will be paid at least the minimum teacher's salary as required in state law. Noncertificate... dules prior to the statutory deadline for issuing teacher and administrator contracts, but salary schedules... must be recognized graduate credit.
6. A teacher new to the system may be permitted ten years of e... acceptable on the salary schedule, must be in the teacher's assigned teaching area or in an area directly r
quest information regarding whether the student's teacher is certified to teach in the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction; whether the student's teacher is teaching under emergency or other provisional certi... or taught for four or more consecutive weeks by a teacher who is not certified at the grade level and subje
iately preceding the application.
3. The teacher shall request the leave 90 days prior to the end ... f the school year preceding the leave period. The teacher’s request must include an explanation concerning ... of absence shall be based upon application by the teacher; it shall coincide with the school year and not b... iately preceding the application.
4. The teacher shall request the leave 90 calendar days prior to
hey are working in.
An example would be a choir teacher who teaches in the morning at the Junior High and in the afternoon at the High School. This teacher would need one District Assignment with the role of teacher for each school.
This can be accomplished by cr... ator) (2:32)
Task: Assign the staff member as a teacher at Harrison High School.
Corresponding Video Le
Employee – Any staff member, student teacher or intern of the district.
Former Employee – Any... n who was previously employed by or was a student teacher or intern in the district or who is currently employed but will no longer be an employee, student teacher or intern in the district in the near future.
Po... equired by law, before offering employment to any teacher who is or was employed by a Missouri school distr
7. Abstract concepts
The district uses teacher observation and checklists to identify creativity... wing placement options:
1. Resource Room Teacher (RRT) model – Pull-out program where the teacher of gifted students spends all of his or her time in the g... m.
Grade level(s): 3-6
2. Special Class Teacher (SCT) model – Special gifted class is part of the
lished options are as follows:
1. Parent-Teacher Conference
2. Open House
3. Mee... erformance of their son/daughter with a classroom teacher (either regular or special program), they will contact that teacher to arrange an appointment to meet with him or her
resent of points that a student has earned in the Teacher's Grade Book.
Grading Scales can be created by D... olor>
* Course by the School
* Section by the Teacher
==== Sco... dow ====
The **Grading Window** defines whether a teacher can post a final grade for a Grading Task.