icy AC or forward the complaint to the individual responsible for implementing policy AC.
Procedures Prior to ... t all Title IX coordinators, investigators, those responsible for facilitating informal resolution processes an... r respondent;
Presume that the respondent is not responsible for the conduct until a determination of responsi...
A statement that the respondent is presumed not responsible for the conduct and that a determination of respo
Legislative and Policy Making -- The Board is responsible for the development of policies, rules and proced... ccountable.
► Appraisal -- The Board is responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of its policies ... entation. The Board shall hold the superintendent responsible for furnishing complete information necessary for... Provision of Financial Resources -- The Board is responsible for the adoption of the annual budget, which will
f the Osage [[board:start|Board of Education]] is responsible for ensuring that guidelines and requirements set... the district schools.
2. The district is responsible for providing professional development opportunit... nal development plan.
3. The district is responsible for overseeing the district-wide educator evaluat... ss.
4. The superintendent or designee is responsible for ensuring adherence to state evaluation compli
The bond compliance officer is responsible for implementing this compliance procedure. The b... ey Projects – The bond compliance officer will be responsible for accounting for the investment and allocation ... gation File – The bond compliance officer will be responsible for assembling and maintaining the tax-advantaged... ocation of Bond Proceeds
Bond Compliance Officer Responsible for Preparation of Final Written Allocation: Timi
s all employees to use communication devices in a responsible manner that does not interfere with the employee'... loyee or provided by the district.
Employees are responsible for keeping communication devices secure and, if ... a priority in the district, and employees who are responsible for supervising students must concentrate on that... shall not use communication devices when they are responsible for supervising students unless any of the follow
staff associated with the assessment process are responsible for understanding and implementing the security m... he various assessment instruments.
2. Be responsible for training all school test coordinators, test e... ach building and/or classroom and ensure that all responsible district staff have sufficient quantities of test... ct policy.
Administrators and test examiners are responsible for reporting any improper or unethical behaviors
rades cars during the school year, the student is responsible to register the new car.
The “hang tag” must be ... ny the team on trips and will not hold the school responsible in case of accident or injury whether it be en ro... courtesy and consideration.
• I will be fully responsible for my own actions and the consequences of my act... country.
• I will show respect to those who are responsible for enforcing the rules of my school and the laws
Any nonhuman creature.
Handler – The individual responsible for the care and control of an animal. The handle... the animal's care. The student will be primarily responsible for the care and control of any animal used as an... dents will be handling live animals, the employee responsible for the animal must instruct the students in prop... ill consult with the central office administrator responsible for facilities and grounds prior to giving approv
rom the principal or other appropriate supervisor responsible for the budget code from which the purchase is ma... e acquired, the district expects that two or more responsible bidders are willing and able to compete effective... of transportation. See § 34.080, RSMo
Employees responsible for the purchase of cleaning products will consul
9. Teach students safe and responsible Internet use, including the dangers of online sex... the importance of having open communication with responsible adults, reporting any inappropriate situation, activity or abuse to a responsible adult and, depending on intent and content, to lo
service personnel in the schools will be directly responsible to the food service director.
The school food se... in his or her school. Each building principal is responsible for ensuring a safe dining environment and coordi... ams as appropriate.
The food service director is responsible for ensuring that all foods and beverages sold to
y tuition as required by law. The District is not responsible for providing transportation.
Are living in a sc... Board in accordance with law. The District is not responsible for providing transportation. Before the District... ion programs for failure to pay tuition after the responsible party is notified of the delinquency and given a
Holding students and their parents/guardians responsible for attendance is part of the district's larger m... endance records for each student. Each teacher is responsible for the accurate reporting of daily attendance in the classroom. The building principal is responsible for supplying information to parents/guardians ab
tely licensed member of the nursing staff will be responsible for:
1. Developing procedures for the tr... ble of and has been instructed in the correct and responsible use of the medication and has demonstrated to the... e recommendation of the school nurse, who will be responsible for maintaining adequate supplies based on previo
n a child other than by accidental means by those responsible for the child's care, custody and control or by a... rict.
Neglect – The failure to provide, by those responsible for the care, custody and control of the child, t... (CD) of the Department of Social Services.
Those Responsible for the Care, Custody and Control of the Child –