ee will maintain lists of providers interested in receiving electronic notices of proposed district purchases... a non-Missouri manufacturer or service provider.
All district buildings will have a designated receiving area where all products are delivered. Each build... ard, the employee issued the card will submit the receiving slip to the purchasing officer with the card stat
law and in accordance with board policy.
- Upon receiving a grievance, district administrators or superviso... ting to the grievance.
Within 30 working days of receiving the grievance, the investigator will complete a w... - <WRAP>Level II – Within five working days after receiving the Level I decision, the person filing the griev... <WRAP>Level III – Within five working days after receiving the Level II decision, the person filing the grie
2. Within ten (10) days of receiving the written grievance, the immediate supervisor w... principal.
1. Within five (5) days after receiving the decision at Step 1, the grievant may appeal t... e (Step 3)
1. Within five (5) days after receiving the decision at Step 2, the grievant may appeal t... rd Committee (Step 4)
Within five (5) days after receiving the decision at Step 3, the grievant may appeal t
report and within 20 business days of the parties receiving notice of the formal complaint, send to each part... Title IX coordinator within five business days of receiving the notice that the complaint was dismissed. If t... writing within five business days of the parties receiving the written Title IX decision from the decision-m... llenging the outcome within five business days of receiving the notice of appeal.
Written statements and othe
r benefits pursuant to law and this policy.
Upon receiving a report of an injury or illness, the supervisor ... mpensable under workers' compensation and who are receiving such compensation will not lose seniority or any ... ss of benefits.
An employee is disqualified from receiving temporary total disability workers' compensation
district is to help students, including students receiving their education virtually, who may be at risk of ... the attendance and academic progress of students receiving education virtually (virtual learners), the distr... providing any supportive services the student was receiving from the district while in physical attendance.
enrolling a student within five business days of receiving the request. However, if the student's record has... ation.
5. A party seeking or receiving the records as directed by a law enforcement subp... decide, within a reasonable period of time after receiving the request, whether to amend the record as reque
tment of community volunteers to serve in schools receiving program grants.
4. Address internship an... fying the coordinator within five working days of receiving the notice. The coordinator will provide notice o... ppeal in closed session within 20 working days of receiving the notice of appeal. The Board will notify the s
llowing graduation requirements as a condition of receiving a diploma. The superintendent or designee will re... tion requirements for a student with a disability receiving special education services pursuant to the Indivi... d Technical Education Certificate
In addition to receiving their graduation diploma, students may earn a car
lank unless EL conditions are met.
==== NLP: Not Receiving Services ====
* For EL/ELL reporting options, ... yr monitoring
AY4: 4 yr monitoring
RCV: Receiving Services
When at least one EL records exists for ... ollments) when the student has the designation of Receiving Services for EL (RCV) in the LEP/ELL field. When
revising this policy.
Each school receiving Title I Part A funds and the parents and families...
The district and each school receiving Title I funds will, with parent and family involv
s position will be filled by the Board only after receiving the recommendation of the superintendent or desig... may employ persons who are retired and currently receiving a retirement allowance from a public retirement s
cidents to a school employee. Any school employee receiving such a report shall promptly transmit the report ... cident.
Within two school days of receiving a report of bullying, the principal or designee w
or services valued at $5,000 or more;
2. Receiving stolen property under § 570.080, RSMo, as it exis... eck to another school district within one year of receiving the background check.
Pursuant to state and fede
The Board will fill a vacancy after receiving a recommendation from the superintendent or desig... may employ persons who are retired and currently receiving a retirement allowance from a public retirement s