H: Staff / Student Relations ======
Educational Purpose – A reason associated with the staff memb... mbers and students.
An emergency situation or an educational purpose might justify deviation from some of the ... in this policy, but under no circumstance will an educational or other purpose justify deviating from the "Abso... olicy.
Failure to Maintain Boundaries
Unless an educational purpose exists or an exception as defined in this
School Official – A person who has a legitimate educational interest and who meets one of the following crite... ck to have access to student records.
Legitimate Educational Interest – A school official has a legitimate educational interest if the official is:
1. Performing ... ly in attendance of their rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and FERPA regulati
or off-campus conduct that negatively impacts the educational environment, to the extent allowed by law.
Stude... property; that substantially interferes with the educational performance, opportunities or benefits of any stu... ude, vulgar, defiant, considered inappropriate in educational settings or that materially and substantially dis... ether the student's presence is disruptive to the educational process or undermines the effectiveness of the di
Professional staff development;
Educational purposes; and
Other purposes related to furthering the educational mission of the district.
However, because the di... dings for professional staff development use, for educational purposes or for other purposes related to furthering the educational mission of the district when authorized by the pr
equired by law.
The School of the Osage provides educational programming for all students between the ages of ... sory Attendance
While the Board seeks to provide educational services beyond the mere minimum requirements of ... endance is important in gaining the most from the educational experience and because state law requires distric... ort all instances of abuse and neglect, including educational neglect, the district will make every effort to e
ognizes that students in foster care face unusual educational challenges. The purpose of this policy is to provide foster care students with educational stability and remove barriers to, and provide opp... ria, including the appropriateness of the current educational setting and proximity to the school in which the ... legal, putative or biological parent (parent) or educational decision maker disputes that the placement assign
gh quality academic opportunities in a supportive educational atmosphere, ensure maintenance and enhancement of... hool to use its facilities for other programmatic/educational purposes, for support services, to open a new sch... expand an existing school.
4. Change in educational focus – The Board may determine that a school clo... ion or reorganization is necessary to address the educational needs of students such as by implementing new cur
Education]] recognizes the need to provide equal educational opportunities for all students in the district. T... des a student from effective participation in the educational programs offered by the district, the district sh... Students will be placed in a language instruction educational program (LIEP) based on their current level of En... s will be placed in an LIEP that is in their best educational interest.
Students will transition out of an LIE
for a continual evaluation of the curriculum, the educational programs and the instructional processes of the school district.
These evaluations will assess educational needs, provide information for planning in the di... tional strengths and weaknesses in the district's educational programs, assure that the district is complying w... e agencies to provide continual evaluation of the educational programs and instructional processes of the distr
r parents/guardians in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Information abou... uardians of homeless students are informed of the educational and related opportunities available to their stud... ducation of their students.
Public notice of the educational rights of homeless students is disseminated in lo... S.R. 20-28.010
20 U.S.C. § 1232g Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
34 C.F.R Part 99 Family Ed
t for reasons other than accessing the District's educational program (§ 167.020, RSMo).
* Have a permanent o... t might result in overcrowding, disruption to the educational environment or a financial hardship to the Distri... ther school district that will pay the tuition or educational expenses (§ 167.020, RSMo). For example, students... ted on the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) Advisory List will be allowed to e
sage recognizes that migratory students face many educational challenges that may interfere with their ability ... lture-related work.
3. Assessment of the educational, health and social needs of each student identifi... have access to them.
6. A full range of educational services for migratory students.
7. Inst... s for migratory students that supplement existing educational programs.
8. An opportunity for meaningf
to the electorate, and shall be responsive to the educational needs and the imposed financial constraints of th... equipment to enable the district to carry out its educational program.
► Staffing and Appraisal -- Th... t the needs and wishes of the public.
► Educational Planning and Evaluation -- The Board is responsible for establishing educational goals which will guide both the Board and the sta
ion to review the placement.
7. Teachers educational increments shall be paid for each eight hours of graduate credit, except no educational increment will be paid beyond the B.S. Degree plus 32 graduate hours without a Maters Degree. No educational increment will be paid beyond the M.S. plus 32 graduate hours without an Educational Specialist Degree. The superintendent in cooperat
Advanced Degree in Educational Technology or related field preferred. Prefer can... ied toward a common goal. The Director works with educational and other school administrators to ensure that the technology program and services meets educational needs as well as communication needs of the schoo... o the effective use of technology in the school’s educational program.
Provide current, cutting-edge informati