d with grant funds must be approved by the person designated as the grant administrator.
Construction or main... een approved, district employees may purchase the designated products or services from the approved provider w... ed remain competitive. Textbook providers will be designated as approved providers only if all statutory requirements are met. Approved providers may be designated at any time.
instructing the student to pick up material at a designated location. Placing items in a designated location where they are available to students is not direct distribut... e to staff by placement in staff work areas or on designated bulletin boards not easily accessible to students... not sponsored by the district.
Advertisement in Designated Locations
School principals may designate a bull
, the owner is encouraged to notify the following designated agent immediately:
120... rict will notify the U.S. Copyright Office of the designated agent's identity. Further, the district's website... lude information on how to contact the district's designated agent and a copy of the district's copyright policy. Upon notification, the district's designated agent will take all actions necessary to remedy a
sident of the United States.
2. Attend a designated A+ high school for two years prior to graduation.... s in which the student was in attendance at an A+ designated high school must total a minimum of 80 percent of... duty is excused from the requirement to attend a designated A+ high school for two years prior to graduation if the student attends a designated A+ school in the school year immediately precedin
dar when students are required to attend school.
The principal of each building is hereby designated as the individual to receive and investigate repo... ay request that the district's compliance officer designated in policy AC conduct the investigation. If at any... ill report the incident to the compliance officer designated in that policy, who will assist in the investigat
ing the summer, but excluding: weekends; district-designated holidays (whether on the original school calendar or designated thereafter); winter and spring breaks and other Board-designated breaks; and closings due to inclement weather, il... below, with the following exceptions. If a person designated to hear a grievance is the subject of the grievan
United States of America or any other youth group designated in applicable federal law.
===== School Nutritio... n policy [[aca|ACA]].
- Serve as the district's designated Title IX, supervise the coordinators of Section 5... #compliance_officer|compliance officer]] or other designated investigator may utilize an attorney or other pro... Grievance Process Overview =====
- If a person designated to hear a grievance or appeal is the subject of t
o be eligible, a student must:
Attend one or more designated A+ high schools for at least two years prior to t... h the student was in attendance at one or more A+ designated high schools may occur consecutively or intermitt... ord of good citizenship in accordance with the A+ designated high school's policy; and
Be enrolled in eligibl
e school district may disclose any of those items designated as directory information without the parent's or ... n card or badge that exhibits information that is designated as directory information.
3. ... 2. The building principal or an employee designated by the superintendent will decide, within a reaso
iting by the superintendent.
3. A person designated in writing by the superintendent when the person ...
4. A principal or another administrator designated by the principal, but only for students attending... ool of the Osage student, a principal or a person designated by a principal to issue work certificates will pr
th condition of a parent, spouse or child will be designated first as military caregiver leave.
4. Wh... ion under the FMLA, the same absence will also be designated as an FMLA-qualifying absence and charged against... e or termination of employment. Employees on FMLA-designated leave must periodically report on their status an
onsible for sexual harassment under Title IX. The designated person may be a district administrator, an attorney or another appropriate adult. The person designated cannot have been part of the investigation.
Proc... rs, investigators, decision-makers and any person designated to facilitate an informal resolution process, sho
fied annually of the information the district has designated as directory information and the process for noti... n card or badge that exhibits information that is designated as directory information.
The school district de
ensation claims and treatment. A list of district-designated providers will be available to employees upon request. If a medical provider has been designated by the district and the employee chooses to use h
cted health information will only be available to designated employees who need to have access to those record... official are authorized to utilize an attorney as designated by the superintendent to assist in complying with