ict will not charge a fee for work certificates.
By law the following district employee... son holding a student services certificate who is authorized in writing by the superintendent.
3. A p... ents attending the school he or she administers.
Authorized district employees will only issue work certifica... r existing law.
District employees authorized to issue work certificates (authorized employees)
cord information of any individual.
Authorized Persons – Individuals determined by the superinte... s, officers and agents will only obtain CHRI when authorized by law and will only use CHRI or the personally i... rect his or her CHRI.
Access and Retention
Only authorized persons within the district may access, view or use CHRI. Authorized persons may not share or otherwise disclose infor
ies from making audio or visual recordings unless authorized in this policy.
The sup... district activity. Likewise, even if recording is authorized under this policy, the superintendent or designee... aws.
Events Sponsored by Individuals or Entities Authorized to Rent or Use District Facilities
The district ... ents or activities sponsored by an outside entity authorized to use or rent district facilities if permitted b
ess office prior to making a purchase outside the authorized methods to ensure reimbursement.
All purchases m... than $10,000 but less than $50,000, the employee authorized to make the purchase must:
Notify the purchasing... ctly conduct or oversee the purchase or allow the authorized employee to conduct the purchase.
Obtain bids, q... ss of $50,000 unless noncompetitive purchasing is authorized by law, policy or this procedure.
Sealed Bids Sou
Last Revised Date: 09/09/2019
Authorized Prescriber – Includes a healthcare provider licensed or otherwise authorized by state law to prescribe medication.
Diabetes M... n or during district activities unless explicitly authorized in accordance with this policy. However, the Boar... ing medications and, when necessary, will clarify authorized prescriber orders prior to administering medicati
ranted to the finance officer and/or another duly authorized external professional organization (to be collect... system of controls to regulate the activities of authorized subordinate officials.
IV. Investment Transactions
1. Authorized Financial Dealers and Institutions
A list will be maintained of financial institutions authorized to provide investment transactions. In addition,
enticate a user ID as belonging to a user.
===== Authorized Users =====
The district's technology resources may be used by authorized students, employees, School Board members and oth... er ID with e-mail access will only be provided to authorized users on condition that the user understands that... srooms or users at any time without prior notice. Authorized district personnel may install or remove programs
tial and critical information is modified only by authorized employees. Data managers will assist the ISO in e... ct will disclose confidential information only to authorized district contractors or agents who need access to... n to any other party except as allowed by law and authorized by the district.
District employees, contractors... the district's superintendent, ISO or designee is authorized to secure resources to assist the district in pro
businesses with which they are associated, unless authorized by the [[board:start|Board of Education]].
7. ... r capacity as an employee of the district, unless authorized by the [[board:start|Board of Education]]. The di... employees in their employment capacities, unless authorized by the [[board:start|Board of Education]].
8. ... y enrolled in a class the employee teaches unless authorized by the [[board:start|Board of Education]]. Any pr
Last Reviewed Date | |
====== DGA: Authorized Signatures ======
Last Revised Date: 11/27/2017
T... checks and other official documents are accurate, authorized and signed by the appropriate persons and that ne... ill only be used on approved documents by persons authorized by the superintendent or the Board. An individual... atures
To the extent allowed by law, individuals authorized to sign documents on behalf of the district may s
nel will verify the identity of a parent or other authorized person before releasing the student. District sta... rding the student's safety or whether a person is authorized to transport the student. Otherwise the district ... are released only for proper reasons and only to authorized persons.
Procedures must adhere to the following... udents from a school activity to parents or other authorized persons, keeping the safety of students in mind.
conditions of the aid.
13. To authorized representatives of the comptroller general of the... on needs.
16. To other persons authorized to receive education records pursuant to FERPA an... ation records. The fee will not exceed the amount authorized under the Missouri Sunshine Law.
custodian, and the superintendent or designee has authorized the student to be on district property.
The stud... for violations. Building-level administrators are authorized to more narrowly tailor potential consequences as... s, games, and portable media players that are not authorized for educational purposes.
First Offense: Confisc
istrict-issued purchasing card when available and authorized.
2. Reimbursement – Board members and em... member or employee be reimbursed above the amount authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as reimburs... ther methods are not available and the payment is authorized by the superintendent or designee.
2. Expense is clearly authorized and within the district's budget.
3. Exp... taff might incur expenses when carrying out their authorized duties. When this occurs, the district will reimb... e the Board member or employee if the expense was authorized, is properly documented and is eligible for reimb