1. The district shall annually notify eligible students currently in attendance ... year.
2. The district shall annually notify eligible students currently in attendance ... The district will notify parents at least annually of its policy on the collection, disclosure or us... s JHDA and KI). Parents will be directly notified annually at the beginning of the school year of the specif
internal control structure that will be reviewed annually with the district's independent auditor. The inte... B) 31 requirements). [Note: This is only required annually.]
► Average weighted yield to maturity ... t value of the portfolio shall be issued at least annually to the Board. This will ensure that review of the... . Adoption
This policy shall be reviewed annually by the investment officer, and recommended change
2. The policy shall be reviewed annually and updated as needed to meet the changing needs ... eacher conferences in elementary schools at least annually during which the compact shall be discussed as it... f parent and family involvement policies at least annually. The district will use the findings of such evalu
grams for English Learner (EL) Students (reviewed annually by coordinator)
7. Programs for Migrator... ogy
15. Professional Development (reviewed annually by the Professional Development Committee)
16. ... rent, Family, and Community Involvement (reviewed annually at the school level)
oadcast news media, and legislators by December 1 annually or as soon thereafter as the information is avail... chool year. (Federal Guidance)
The district will annually distribute information about concussions and brai... participate. (§ 167.765, RSMo)
The district will annually notify parents/guardians and eligible students of
ements so that all district employees are trained annually on the confidentiality of student education recor... the district amend the record.
The district will annually notify parents and eligible students of their rig... d. Parents and eligible students will be notified annually of the information the district has designated as
e Board directs the superintendent or designee to annually research regional and statewide trends in employe... nce evaluations.
The Board may annually adopt salary schedules for the various categories
the continuing disclosure undertaking to be filed annually on EMMA for the disclosure obligations.
Board – ... Report to the Board as necessary, but at least annually, regarding implementation of this compliance proc
strict personnel, as defined in this policy, will annually review this policy and district procedures involv... t. Personnel who use seclusion or restraint shall annually complete mandatory training in the specific seclu
ment, employees will receive ten days of vacation annually. After the fifth consecutive year of employment, employees will receive three weeks of vacation annually. An employee must submit a written request for va
district. The fiscal year is defined as beginning annually on the first day of July and ending on the thirti... for each grade span, the district is required to annually conduct a comparability study between buildings t